Growing companies face a challenge: For you to stay focused on building your business, you need solid financial management with a dependable accounting function—a resource you may not have in-house.
That’s where we come in. AGARTHA provides start-ups and other businesses with outsourced accounting and finance solutions on a fixed-fee basis. No matter what your size or fund-raising status, we can tailor our services to fit your needs at every stage of your company’s life cycle.
Whether you want to add expertise to your existing team or completely outsource your accounting and finance functions, we offer reliable and economical options, including:
- Accounting system installations and upgrades, from simple to complex
- Help to establish preferred banking, legal, payroll, benefits, and HR relationships
- Paperless online bill payment and bookkeeping
- Financial reporting and advice for management and investors
- Financial statement audit management
- Sales and use tax compliance
- Pay for what you need, when you need it. We customize our services to fit your business. You can outsource all your accounting needs to us, or we can complement your existing staff.
- Fixed-fee pricing. You’ll never have to worry that the meter’s running. Consistent, predictable fees mean you’ll be able to budget for your outsourced accounting services accurately.
- Access to a deep bench. The resources of one of the largest accounting firms in the nation are at your disposal. Should you need additional help, we can add accounting, tax, and consulting expertise to the team that serves you.
- Convenience. AGARTHA provides a Web-based system for bill payments and cloud-based accounting systems—such as QuickBooks, Intacct, and NetSuite—configured to meet your business’s needs, both now and as it grows.